The ONLY 5 star rated fender adjuster available*
Watch a Fendergrip® Demo by Capt. Peter Cook
Fendergrip® 2 Minute Demo
Watch a Customer's Testimonial
Faster, Better, Stronger!
Push button speed plus the strength of your fender line.
Only the Fendergrip gives you instant push button fender height adjustment plus a positive lock.
Makes fender adjustments a breeze, yet installs in seconds to cleats, grab handles, and rails of any size or shape.
Uses your 3/8" to 1/2" line's strength to hold fenders of all sizes.
Made of rugged DuPont Delrin® and stainless steel hardware.
At home on any boat from a 13 foot Boston Whaler, to a 27 foot Sea Ray, to Million Dollar Yachts, and Megayachts. Also used by the U.S. Coast Guard, Marine Police Agencies, and Fireboats.
Stores fenders on rails or life-lines instead of in bulky fender racks. Also stores with fender.
• Overseas orders over 7 or more Fendergrip® products will be sent without the product packaging, but wrapped in bubble wrap. We apologize for any inconvenience.
• Not for use with Polypropylene Lines.
Beware of Fendergrip® knockoffs!
Don't be ripped off!
Why you don't want to buy the product below:
• Not the same time-tested design that has earned 4.8 out of 5.0 stars on Amazon.
• No Lifetime Warranty
• Does not lock on the fender line every time
• High effort push button requires 50% more effort than the Fendergrip.
• Cannot accommodate two finger operation - essential for ladies and children to use.
• Not made of DuPont Delrin
• No 800 phone support line
How can I tell a knockoff from the original?
• Only the Fendergrip is identified by our trademarked "Fendergrip" brand name and swirl logo.
• A Fendergrip is white not gray.
• The Fendergrip has a flat bottom, not curved.
Lifetime Warranty plus 30 Day Sea Trial™**
As Seen in Boating Magazine & Ship Shape TV
Ships via First Class or Priority Mail
No Sales Tax Charged Outside the State of Florida
Highest Customer Satisfaction with the lowest return rate.
|Fender racks block your view forward...||
plus they are expensive and cumbersome to use.
|Use Fendergrips for storing your fenders against a rail. Then instantly deploy your fenders horizontally...
GRAB HANDLE (radar arch)
HORIZONTALLY OFF OF 2 STANCHIONS
(AS OPPOSED TO A DECK CLEAT)
Of course, the Fendergrip returned must be in resaleable condition.
This entire website and contents; including logos, text, videos and images, are protected under International Copyright laws and cannot be reproduced, or used, without the written approval of New World Marine, Inc.
© 1992 - 2023 by New World Marine, Inc. All rights reserved.